EQUIPE INTERNATIONAL S.R.L.
Equipe International S.r.l. based in Milano, Corso Sempione, 30, VAT 12637460150 as the owner of the aronastresaarona.com website and the processing of personal data collected there in, informs you pursuant to art. art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 “GDPR” that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Methods of processing
The personal data you provide will be processed by the Owner mainly on computer support and electronically and occasionally in paper form.
2. Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed in compliance with the provisions of art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. a) of the GDPR for the following purposes: A. processing and processing of requests for information received from the website B. processing and processing of the newsletter information request The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
Purpose 2.A: The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to process the request. Given the request (if it fails), the data will be kept for no more than 10 years, without direct operations.
Purpose 2.B: The personal data provided for the time necessary to complete the purpose of sending the newsletter and up to the request for cancellation sent by the interested party
4. Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above:
to the employees and collaborators of the Owner, in their capacity as designated subjects
to any other subjects (internal or external) identified by the owner for the implementation of the purposes set out in this statement.
5. Communication of data
The personal data collected in this way will not be disclosed, transferred or exchanged in any way with third parties.
6. Data transfer
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of the refusal
Purpose 2.A: The provision of data is mandatory for the fulfillment of the request received.
Purpose 2.B: The conferment of consent is mandatory for the fulfillment of the request received.
8. COOKIES POLICY AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS EX ART.22 GDPR
9. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as interested parties, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) the updating, correction or, when you are interested, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to the portability of contractual data and rough navigation, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
10. How to exercise rights
Purpose 2.A You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an e-mail, a fax or a registered letter to a.r. at the owner’s address.
Purpose 2.B To exercise the right to cancel the service and cancel your data, you can also use the unsubscription links in each communication sent.
To exercise these rights, the interested party can contact the Data Controller by sending his request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is Equipe International s.r.l.
Corso Sempione 30 – 20154 Milan (MI)
VAT number 12637460150 C.F. 12637460150
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.